Affiliated with

Advertise Property in Birmingham

Register on Birmingham Studentpad to advertise student accommodation, houses, flats, lodgings and properties available within the Birmingham area.

Sign in here

Once registered, you can start advertising properties on this website. You will also have access to Controlpad, where you can manage all your adverts online.


Studentpad works very closely with the University of Birmingham and as such you need to join the University of Birmingham Scheme (see below for details) to be able to advertise on the web site. The University of Birmingham solely use the studentpad software to advertise your properties. In turn, all of the students are referred to and it is therefore very successful for registered landlords.


Although not compulsory, photographs do make a huge difference to your advert. This is what one of our customers commented; "many people remarked on the photographs, saying how helpful it was to be able to see photos .. Perhaps you could encourage landlords to enclose photos - it's certainly to their advantage"

Scale of Charges

The cost of advertising properties on University of Birmingham Studentpad is as follows:

Resident Landlords for 6 months (per room)£ 60.00
Per Property for 6 months (1-9 Bedrooms)£ 120.00
Per Property for 12 months (1-9 Bedrooms)£ 190.00

For properties of 10 or more bedrooms please call (0121) 414 8000 for a quote.

Please Note: There is no charge for the addition of photographs.

Registering your property


In order for your property to be advertised on the Birmingham Studentpad website all landlords/Agents need to be Accredited with the Midland Landlords Accreditation Scheme (MLAS). This requires the landlord to attend a one day development course. For further information about the MLAS please look here

Please print and complete the attached MLAS Application form and return to: -

Midland Landlord Accreditation Scheme
Highfield House Business Centre,
1562 Stratford Road, Hall Green,
Birmingham, B28 9HA.

An invoice will be issued.

Download the MLAS Application Form Here


Once you have registered with the Midland Landlord Accreditation Scheme you can apply to advertise your properties with us.

Sign in to your Studentpad Controlpad here here.

If you are unable to create an online advert, please print and complete the Birmingham Studentpad Property Form (1 per property) and return along with your certificates the address below.

pdf-img Property Form

Before your advert will be displayed upon the website, please forward the following documents:

Original Gas Safe Register certificate.
Niceic, Eca or Napit Electrical Period or Installation report.
EPC (Energy Performance Certificate).
Confirmation of your Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
HMO (House of Multiple Occupancy) Licence if applicable.
MLAS (Midland Landlord Accreditation Scheme) number.

All files should be uploaded in .PDF format. Adobe reader is FREE to download at

Please see sample copies of the certificates required below along with a list of useful contact numbers/websites.

Sample Certificates
Gas Safe
ECA Napit

EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)

Useful Links
Web Addresses

Contact Details

Community Living: Birmingham Student Pad

Address: The University of Birmingham
48 Aston Webb Boulevard
B15 2GR

Please note that Advertising Terms & Conditions apply to any contract to advertise your property and that by completing and submitting your details, it will be deemed that you have read and accepted those conditions.

Please fill out the form below and press "Submit". We welcome all your comments whether they are good or bad."

Please Wait...